To Begin Enrollment Process, Click Link Below
Kindergarten students must be four-years old by the first day of school to attend our K4 program or five-years old by the first day of school to attend our K5 program.
New Student Enrollment
New student enrollments in grades K4-12 will utilize our online enrollment system.
Please use the link at the right of this page titled, Enrollment - Grades K4-12 to begin the enrollment process.
Once you complete the entry of your child's data, you will choose an appointment time at the building. At this appointment, you will present required enrollment documents at:
Grades K4 & K5: Early Childhood Learning Center (ECLC) located at 330 East Spruce Street, Titusville, PA 814-827-2715 Ext. 7400.
Grades 1-5: District Administration Office located at 301 E. Spruce Street, Titusville, PA. 814-827-2715 Ext. 3400.
Grades 6-8: Middle School located at 415 Water Street, Titusville, PA. 814-827-2715, Ext. 2400.
Grades 9-12: High School located at 302 East Walnut Street, Titusville, PA. 814-827-2715, Ext. 1400.
The following documents are required for the processing of a new student enrollment and should be presented at the time of the enrollment appointment:
• Official birth certificate of the student
• Immunization records available from your child’s physician or current school
• Proof of residency in the Titusville Area School District - lease, deed, mortgage settlement sheet, signed sales agreement, recent tax receipt
• Parent/Legal Guardian photo identification driver’s license, non-drivers identification, passport, military identification
• Report card/transfer card/transcript
• Name and address of previous school
• If appropriate to your child: most recent IEP, agency letter of placement, or court order, proof of guardianship
If you have questions, contact the district office (814) 827-2715 Ext. 3400.