Family Literacy Coordinator
Plans and coordinates all aspects of family literacy programs at various sites and community-based locations. This is a contracted service provider through the United Way of Titusville Region.
Hours: Part-time 20-hours per week
Requirements: 1. Act 34, Act 114 and Act 126 & 115 Clearances
2. Physical and TB Test
Qualifications: Minimum of Associate's/Bachelor's Degree preferred in Education
or Human Services
- Attend professional meetings, conferences and workshops to maintain and improve professional competence.
- Instruct using various teaching methods such as discussions and demonstrations.
- Maintain accurate and complete records as required by laws or administrative policies.
- Plan and conduct activities for a balanced program of instruction.
- Use technology to enhance programming.
- Register, orient, and assess adults according to standards and procedures.
- Review instructional content, methods, and student evaluations to assess strengths and weaknesses, and to develop recommendations for program development.
- Prepare reports on program activities as required.
- Collaborate with other teachers and professionals in the development of instructional programs.
- Participate in publicity planning, community awareness efforts, and family recruitment.
- Select and order materials and supplies for courses or projects.
- Plan and supervise parent and child together time.
- Select and schedule times to ensure maximum attendance for planned meetings.
- Perform program support duties as assigned.
Send resume and cover letter to: Search Committee
Titusville Regional Literacy Council
P.O. Box 401
Titusville PA 16354